AmigaActive (2036/2143)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:31 May 2000 at 11:04:29
Subject:Re: Your Amiga

Simon Preston said,

> On 30-May-00, Neil Bothwick (neil@wire.net.uk) wrote...

>> PS, anyone want to buy an Apollo 1230 MkII?

> Depends for how much and what features it has. eg Memory, FPU and the
> like.

<sigh> It was suposed to be a joke, attaching this to the mail I was
sending.

Yes, I do have one for sale, but I won't respond to any mails sent to
the list about it, this isn't a For Sale list.

Neil

Neil Bothwick - New Media Editor, Amiga Active Magazine
Connected via Wirenet - http://www.wire.net.uk
The UK's first Amiga-only internet access provider

The program is absolutely right; therefore, the computer must be wrong.

Hot off the press- summer's here!
School's out and it's sizzling hot. Whether you're planning a
graduation party, a summer brunch, or simple birthday party,
shop GreatEntertaining.com before your next celebration.